BOOK NOW FOR OUR OCTOBER HALF TERM ACTIVITY DAYS
Our October holiday activities will follow the latest government guidelines around social distancing, but all children must be booked on prior to their visit. Places for multisports are limited to 25 per day.
All activities will be socially distanced, and extra measures/cleaning measures will be put into place such as:-
- Rounders – each child batting will have their own bat and these will be thoroughly cleaned with anti-bac by our coaches when teams switch over
- Football and Football Golf – all children will have their own ball which we will supply
- Arts and Crafts will be Socially distanced.
- Our ratio for coaches will be 5 children per coach and no competitive games. (We will follow government guidance on this prior to the start of the holiday)
- All equipment will be washed before and after use.
- All children will be encouraged to anti-bac after each sport which we will provide, please make us aware if this is unacceptable.
- Children will be asked to wash their hands before snacks or lunch, and they will be socially distanced at break times
Tuesday 27, Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 October
Multi Activities 09:30-15:30
Football Special 09:30-15:30
Optional early drop off 08:30
Socially distanced multisports and games
Includes Social Distance Multisports, Hockey, Kango Boots, Rounders, Arts and Crafts, Football Golf
Football Camp Specials
Our socially distanced coached Football Camp Specials are run with a Level 3 Coach for ages 5-12 years. We will always try to put children into relevant age groups wherever possible.
Children can swap from Football Special onto MultiSports throughout the day if they would like to.
Please note: Outdoor activities are weather dependant.
£13 per day | £3 optional early drop-off
Football Camp Specials – ages 5-12 (children will be put into relevant age groups for football)
All other activities – ages 5+
Please note early drop off sessions are supervised and include games.
Please provide a packed lunch and plenty of drinks and snacks for your child.
Please use the form below to book and pay online.
You can book up to 3 children on each booking transaction.
Places are limited to 25 children per day for multisports, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Select the dates you require for each week and then select checkout followed by ‘Go’.
- You can select different weeks using the ‘Go to’ dropdown menu.
- Once at the checkout, choose ‘Next page’ to confirm and pay for your booking by PayPal or debit/credit card.
- Each child must be booked and checked out separately.
Remember: By applying to book on our activities, you also confirm that you give ASM permission to administer first aid, and to transfer your child/ren to hospital if necessary. We will confirm bookings once payment has been received and availability has been checked.